We strive to provide the most accurate diagnosis and best treatment for your eyes and vision.
- We will determine the most accurate eye glass prescription and fill it perfectly in our in-house lab while using the best materials for your specific case.
- We strive to prescribe the contact lenses that are best for you. There are many choices, and each case is different. We will work with you to prescribe the lenses that will provide you with the clearest vision and greatest comfort while allowing you to maintain excellent long term ocular health.
- We will treat your ocular disease or infection and manage your ocular condition with care. Whether the doctors need to prescribe the latest medication to treat you or refer you to a particular specialist, our greatest concern is that you are taken care of properly.
- We respect your time and your busy schedules, and therefore we strive to start and complete the examination on time. Same day appointments are always available for emergencies.
Below are just a few of the services we provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens fitting and evaluations including medically necessary and keratoconus fits. (Keratoconus – an eye disorder that occurs within the cornea causing an irregular curvature unlike astigmatism that leads to significant blur, or intolerance to glasses, or traditional soft disposable contact lenses).
- Diabetic Eye Examinations
- Digital Retinal Photography – to closely monitor pathology over time
- Visual Field Testing – for thorough glaucoma evaluations
- Orthokeratology (also known asOrtho-K, Overnight Vision Correction, Corneal Refractive Therapy) – gentle reshaping of the cornea while one is sleeping to reduce refractive errors such as myopia. This technology is used as an alternative to eyeglasses or LASIK for patients who prefer not to wear contacts or glasses during the day.
- Dry Eye Testing – a very common eye problem that causes pain, blur, burning, and/or itching due to the eyes not producing enough tears or due to tear film evaporation.